friends

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Rickenbacker 360/12 12-String Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar (With Case)



"The only 12 string you will ever want once you play one and here that Rickenbacker sound."

Feature:
What can I say? It has the standard volume and tone controls plus a blend knob that I can't see makes any change in sound.

Quality:
Mine came shipped set up just the way I like it. No string rattle and low string action. The finish is very glossy and the wood grain shows through nicely.

Value:
A little high priced but they only gain in value over the years.

Desirability:
The best looking hollow body made.

Sound:
Ric 12 strings have a sound all there own. I owned a gibson es335 12-string back in the 60s but the ric has more of a chime that I was looking for.

Support:
Haven't had a problem yet.

Overall:
I also own a fender tele,a les paul,and an Ibanez hollowbody that I love 


No comments: